How Can I Tell if My Boyfriend is Cheating?
|Kara Pound • 9/28/12|
If you have to ask that question, then you’re probably not going to like the answer. I truly feel a woman knows when her mate isn’t being faithful — it’s called gut instinct and it should not be ignored. Ask yourself the following:
- Has he been acting weird lately?
- Has he been having a hard time communicating?
- Is he less intimate even when you initiate?
- When you have a conversation about the “new” him, does he get defensive?
- Are there unexplained charges on his credit card?
- Is he secretive about phone calls?
- Does he seem on edge or in another world?
Like I said, women need to trust their gut. If you honestly feel that he’s cheating on you, then you are most likely right. Just do yourself a favor, when you find yourself hacking into his email, borrowing a friend’s car to track down his nightly activities or examining his dirty laundry for signs of wrongdoing, then it’s time to confront him.