17 and uneasy about relationship

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

wellfuck
    wellfuck
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 10:55 am #94789

So I have been attempting/experimenting doing cat and mouse with this one grill that was in a number of my other classes leading up to now (grade 11) and in the past she was extremely shy, (with some lone signs of extroversion) really having most of conversations without me with the teacher. We kinda always liked each other but for the most part kept to ourselves myself the one trying to lead the relationship.

When this semester started and with me able to sit in class relatively next to her shes suddenly got all in my face extroverted and shit. For the first few weeks it was fun exciting ie teasing name calling foot stuff etc but lately to me it just seems repetitive and uneasy. To be honest I have been an introvert for most of my life and dont really know how to constantly handle this off the wall bitch.

Any ideas, tips, tricks to regain control or keep it spicy?

dances_in_circles
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 1:20 pm #94800

I know it’s pretty generic advice, but do what feels right. This girl is obviously interested in you, things are probably getting repetative because she doesn’t know what to do next, she’s waiting for you to ask her out. However, if you’re not feeling the way she is acting maybe scale it back a bit. Pretty much you need to decide what you want, and then go for it. I know as an introvert at your age it may seem scary to ask her out, but even if she says no you are no worse off than you are now. But don’t continue this behavior if it is not making you happy.

djames
    djames
    Participant
    March 2, 2016 at 4:26 pm #94847

You have to break out of your introvert mindset and open yourself up to love!