19 yo dating 14 yo. I need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:40 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

OpenMan1997
    Participant
    December 9, 2016 at 11:20 am #119577

I met this girl online. She is pretty sweet, kindhearted. She wanted me to be her boyfriend and i basically said it was okay, but i made it extremely clear that i dont want any sexual relations with her because i would be in some deep shit. Im a pretty open-minded person, i believe in love no matter where you find it. Though the age thing is bugging me a little bit. Im just feeling anxious about the whole situation and im not sure how i should go/feel about this.

She is very forward with her sexual needs, i never gave in though(for obvious reasons). I keep telling her stuff like “man i dont wana go to jail” whenever the subject arises. I dont even mind waiting for sex, i mean it will also help me know her on a more emotional level. I have no problem keeping it in my pants, but i feel like she wants me so bad i wonder if she would break up with me cuz im not putting out.

Like holy shit has she never heard of Age of Consent? I live in california so i cant do anything until (cont.)

OpenMan1997
    Participant
    December 9, 2016 at 11:21 am #119578

(cont.) she is a legal adult, which im alright with.

Part of me thinks she is a catfish, but thats just me i have a hard time trusting people sometimes.

So i guess my question as a whole is: Should i continue to pursue this relationship in hopes that she is the one and we get married like 8+ years from now?…Do i just stay friends and just tell her it is because of the age gap?…Catfish?…Or do i just completely cut her out of my life? which honestly that is my last choice

I just need some outside opinions because i am starting to fall for her and this is really weird for me. I dont date very much i only tried it a few times before and all i have really done is kissing.

RomanSenator
    Participant
    December 10, 2016 at 12:09 am #119681

that’s disgusting. your a degenerate pedophile.

OpenMan1997
    Participant
    December 12, 2016 at 9:20 am #119682

Hey, thats your opinion.