1st dates and follow up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

1st dates and follow up

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

douchebagneedshelp
    douchebagneedshelp
    Participant
    September 17, 2014 at 4:45 pm #62075
    1st dates and follow up

I went on a date with someone and though I did enjoy it I am not in to him enough to go on a second date.

I know he enjoyed the date and would like to see me again, he talked about it and texted me last night saying he would love to see me again…and I haven’t responded yet.

I know I need to just text him saying I really enjoyed the date but I don’t want anything more but I just suck at it because I hate these things and its always so much easier to be a douche about it than to be straightforward so I need some courage and advice from people.

[ I had fun and I thought he was cute which led me to kiss him at the end of the night because it seemed natural. He did want me to stay over but I said I had to go home because thats all I wanted]

Wannbelve776890
    Wannbelve776890
    Participant
    October 6, 2014 at 9:22 pm #65384

I Think u should till him how u feel and see were it goes from there maybe he just wanna hang out with u as friends or he just wanna jump your bones.

scarlett
    Participant
    October 7, 2014 at 11:53 pm #65460

I think that you go ahead and respond to him …

I have dated a lot of guys that I liked initially – some have remained friends and others I dated … See where it takes you – that’s the point of dating!