1st Lesbian crush??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

1st Lesbian crush??

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

candycane22
    Participant
    June 16, 2014 at 9:26 pm #55404
    1st Lesbian crush??

I met a girl last month and for the first time, I began to have feelings for a girl as more than a friend. I catch her staring at me every once in a while and she can always make me laugh. One time, she hugged me from behind and was telling me how much she would miss me when I went on a two week trip. She had also been laughing at herself earlier that day while we were alone in the cabin, saying that she was acting really weird. I then asked her: You act weird with your other friends too don’t you? And she said yeah, but not this weird. This weird is just for you. This made me think that she may be acting specifically weird around me because she feels a different way towards me? She also is sending mixed signals by not texting me back the past couple days and going to her other friends to talk about the day’s stress and not coming to me about it. I kind of really like her and I don’t want to bring it up since I have to work with her for a while, but I don’t want to miss my chance!!

helpplease
    Participant
    July 30, 2014 at 8:54 am #58485

I think you should tell her the only way you miss a chance is by not taking it.

helpplease
    Participant
    July 30, 2014 at 8:54 am #58489

You need to tell her how you feel. You’ll always regret not telling her and wonder what would’ve happened. The only chance you miss is the one you don’t take.

Wonder
    Participant
    January 5, 2016 at 9:11 am #91013

You should talk to her and tell her how you feel before it’s too late. No harm right?

Tyree
    Participant
    March 11, 2016 at 4:48 am #95444

One thing I’m sure of is that you stand somewhere in the deepest part of her heart. She holds you special but is she interested in girls too? If you don’t know then try to play with words until you get it out of her.

Dannmann92
    Participant
    March 12, 2016 at 6:11 pm #95486

If you don’t want to miss your chance then go for it! She seems like she’s flirting with you anyways.