1st time drinking and meeting a guy HELP

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 7:20 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

student22
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 6:37 pm #116196

PART 1:My friends went out drinking one night and I went with them. We went to a club and there I got drunk a little and before going home I met a guy. He was just talking to me, but I went in for a kiss. He wasn’t rude or nasty about it, but the club was closing, so we had to walk out. I held his hand and we walked out together. He didn’t seem to be interested in me tho. I got that vibe off him like I’m the clingy one. His friend came along and they were going home (?) and i had to look for my friend..And I felt really unconf like I really shouldn’t have even spoken to him. He was a decent guy, and this was my 1st night drinking and in a club, so i had no idea what to do? I said to them”you guys should go,Im ok. i’ll find my friend myself” and before he left,he said “give me a kiss” and like a fool, i did. not even a bye or see you etc A KISS?? I was really drunk and couldn’t control my thoughts/actions. Why would he say something like that..

student22
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 6:47 pm #116197

PART 2: also before leaving, he gave me his number. I dialled straight away so he would save mine. So we both had our numbers. Still..i felt he didn’t like me. He probably saw me as an easy/cheap girl ;/ ANYHOW i got home, slept, and forgot about the night altogether. A day passed and he texted me “Hi it’s me bla bla bla”. 1st i couldn’t remember who it is. Then it hit me. Why would he text me?? what does he want?
    I replied, but I am not good at texting..so we had a v short talk. then he didn’t reply. I asked him something about his job, and it ended there. Just like that. So i dont get it…what was the point of texting me? All day I just felt like i should apologise for behaving that way that night. it wasn’t decent. I don’t blame him for thinking low of me, but i dont want to accidentally come across him one day and feel embarrassed. should i text him and say something…bc i feel i have a bad reputation with him anyways…I would want to be on good terms with him ;//