DATING ADVICE FORUM

2 dates in 2 days

Author
    Comments

• CatD4
    Participant
    March 20, 2017 at 5:29 pm #130651
    2 dates in 2 days

I met this guy 5 days ago on a dating app, we clicked and he asked me out the following day, he has texted me all day before that. The date was really great, lots of fun, he tried holding my hand a couple of times. Next day he started texting from the morning, asked me out again in the evening. Even hotter date, we ended up kissing, he was really into me that evening, both by actions and words. We texted briefly once we went home (some sexual innuendo as well). All things were looking up. Now, next day comes, he ghosts. Until I find a post from him on fb, something funny I said, where he mentioned that “a friend” told him this. I texted him that evening to chat about that and asked him if he would like to go out to see the movies. He said, yes, but we will see when exactly. 3 days have passed – no text. What is with men, being all over someone and suddenly ghosting out. Kiss was great, everything was just great, I have been thinking over and over and nothing pops up as a downside

Vitani
    Participant
    March 21, 2017 at 12:05 am #130664

If you look on google for the way to approach these situations you will see that millennials have created a stupid three day rule in order to keep people interested. I don’t understand it either. I really liked this girl and she plays this new hookup culture-like game too and I just wish we could be normal. Just don’t become attached and keep your distance – if he cares he will contact you. It sucks, but this is what happens when people grow up disconnected emotionally and only attached through what you see on their social media page. :/