2 girls, I don't know which one

Author
    Comments

• chickennuggets
    Participant
    November 25, 2016 at 12:11 pm #118119
    2 girls, I don't know which one

Hi
    So I am fancy two girls but I don’t know which one to pursue.

The first girl is one of my best friends, we have so much in common and have loads of fun together. She is bi like me, so I know she likes girls but I don’t know if she likes me. I think I am attracted to this girl’s personality more than her body.

The second girl is another one of my friends, I am really sexually attracted to her, I find her really hot but we don’t get on quite as well as I do with the first girl. But I know that this girl is attracted to me because she confessed it when we were playing paranoid.

I really don’t know which one to pursue. Also how do I tell them when we’re friends?

Confused123
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 2:24 am #119016

Make a list of pros and cons of each girl and really consider it. If you pick one you can’t really change your mind because they’re friends so choose wisely! I personally think someone you connect to emotionally and personally is always the better option. Someone thats aytractive is fun for the short term but after a while you will start to realize that physical attraction can only last so long!

chickennuggets
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 3:54 pm #119085

Yeah that makes sense thank you

matt
    Participant
    December 5, 2016 at 11:48 pm #119182

I’m not sure man