2 Good Dates

DATING ADVICE FORUM

2 Good Dates

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Ender88
    Participant
    March 3, 2015 at 3:39 pm #74586
    2 Good Dates

OK here is a synopsis.

Went on what seemed to be 2 real good dates.

Second date started with a kiss, had a nice long kissing session after the theater cleared out a bit, and ended with a long kiss good night.

After that I caught her getting a little distant in our texts, and I caught myself probably texting her too much and not playing it cool any more. So I tried to turn that train around, but I think it already left the station as the last thing I sent her was a question and I got no reply for 24 hours now. (Typically replies came in 5-15 minutes no problem).

I am a little lost on my next move to make…

• This topic was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by  Ender88.

Brixdavr
    Participant
    March 4, 2015 at 2:33 pm #74741

damn.. been there!

Ender88
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 9:35 am #74791

I stayed distant, and waited for her to text me back, and she asked me out with the next text she sent me.

AlexF
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 4:38 pm #74835

This is a common problem, you need a passion where you strive for things and are extremely busy. If you are giving a lot of time to a women that becomes boring. You need to place boundaries where she knows you are a respectable man and demand it. I suggest you add more women to your life, but make sure you have a passion or something you’r striving for. Also do not text her fast or always be there for her. If she replies 24 hours later then do not reply so quickly ether.

sahm15
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 9:20 pm #74865

what was the question??? (joking a little… my post 2nd date question was when could i spend the night)

i am a frequent texter, love it. others are not. but if my new friend is writing more than I, I give an explanation for why I am not so chatty (sorry, dealing with financial spreadsheets and deadline, grumpy…). others don’t seem to give me same courtesy.

have you asked for a 3rd date? run a specific date idea by her (pick time place event, rather than “anything you want to do”) — she has to accept of reject. i know we rely too much on texting and it probably isn’t healthy. we used to go all day just doing our jobs… good luck, hope it goes in your favor

nowhereman
    Participant
    March 10, 2015 at 1:33 pm #75134

I am becoming increasingly convinced that frequent texting of someone youre seeing is not healthy and actualyy damages long term interest. Were all dating in a very different world than our parents. People were not always in such easy reach of one another.