21 year old male dating 40 year old woman HELP

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Snoopy32
    Participant
    September 24, 2014 at 7:35 pm #62503

So I am a 21 year old male. I recently started using a dating website to meet women. After weeks of no luck i decided to change my approach of actually sending thoughtful messages that might spark up conversation. Long story short i said something very sexual to a 40 year old woman and it worked…lol. She gave me her number and told me to text her. So whats the issue?

Im like 99.9% sure she only wants sex and so do I, which is great right? Well im a virgin lol and its kind of creating some doubts. Id love to get my experience with an older woman, she even told me i was very attractive. many other girls have told me this as well I’ve just never really known how to approach it, thus leading me to be a 21 year old virgin. but what will she think of this? What if i dont say anything about being a virgin and we actually do have sex? How is it going to go? These are all questions im facing.

So what should i do? help me out guys how should I handle this one?