21 year old nerd never even kissed?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:55 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    January 26, 2014 at 12:39 pm #46573

I am a 21 year old nerd. But not even your average nerd. If somebody was to set the Guinness Book of World Records for nerdiness, that would be me.

The few girls that consider themselves nerds only date muscular nerds. I like logical things like math, technology, and computer science. I love to learn for the sake of it, but through high school and college, it was more about studying for tests and doing homework. Why? Because it’s all about making money, and not about finding your passion in life.

My parents forced me to go to college because they were worried that I would starve to death otherwise. Most students in college did nothing but drink. I eventually caved in and drank a lot, but usually by myself, but decided to give up.

One other thing I like to do is travel. I visited Paris a few years ago and felt like I fit in there more. I am fed up with America, and want to find a girl here that is also fed up with America.

holdengolden
    Participant
    April 11, 2014 at 5:53 pm #46969

Just think of it this way. You’re so unique that most women out there just won’t cut it for you, whether its your ‘nerdiness’ or their inability to appreciate your ‘nerdiness’. Whatever it is its something you can’t help and you can’t change, so just continue to be yourself but take it to an extreme. Put all that romantic energy into your passions, cultivate your hobbies and your ideals. Once you learn to put yourself first before hot gorgeous women (self-esteem), all else will fall into place. Seriously.

has887
    Participant
    May 6, 2014 at 8:17 am #52238

^shit advice …. Start doing stuff to improve you social skills and appearance … People have spend years being social while you were studying and doing other stuff …. You may think it’s pointless …. And that’s why you haven’t been kissed

daniel
    Participant
    May 11, 2014 at 9:53 am #52611

It’s good to hear someone else out there in my place. I don’t consider myself a stereotypical nerd, but I’m also 21 and never been kissed. I also love travelling. In fact, I’m frustrated and confused because I feel like I have good qualities (interesting, smart, decently attractive, though not muscular (something I’m working on), artistic…), but still I remain alone. Like I don’t know how to “make a move”.
    I don’t really know what to suggest. This is what I’m doing, in your place: starting to excercise, eat well, dress stylishly. This serves two purposes: one, because girls like healthy, stylish men, and because if I do these things, I will feel more confident. If I feel more often confident, then I will gradually become more confident. Another thing I’m doing is taking any opportunity to meet girls: namely dancing and language exchanges with girls.
    If you’re desperate, come to China. The girls here love westerners.
    Do you have any suggestions for me?
    Daniel