21 years old and haven't dated a single girl ! What must I do  ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

21 years old and haven't dated a single girl ! What must I do ?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Laureliza0101
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 8:21 pm #86757
    21 years old and haven't dated a single girl ! What must I do ?

I am 21 yrs old. Tomboyish/Dyke type. I have no experience whatsoever in dating and I feel dumb being 21 and never having dated a single girl but just having kissed one I didn’t even like. My appearance isn’t a problem. You see, girls look at me, they like me, I am good looking and attractive but from there on I’m lost. I don’t know how all these studs and boyish girls get all the pretty girls out there. Like, how do you even make a girl your friend with benefits ?How do you make a girl want you ? How do you ask for her number and when is the right time ?
    I don’t have much friends so I am socially awkward I can say, or more precise, I am shy. And when I do get a girl’s number, they sort of back off. I am tired of chasing girls and I don’t even chase them that much lol. I want to be chased. I want to make more friends but honestly there’s not much socialization in community colleges and ugh.. I’m not even boring but I think I get friendzoned too quickly. Advice my fellow lesbians ?

Femmegal1
    Participant
    October 18, 2015 at 12:15 pm #87020

I’m 27 and it took me sometime and some pretty terrible first dates to find my girlfriend, I would suggest joining an lgbt community or group that might be associated with your college that will help you meet women your age and going through some of the same school issues your facing. Or join an lgbt group in our town you can find local lgbt groups online that organize social events like dances or sporting events. I would even try online dating if it’s hard to find social groups in your area. At least with online dating your able to start a conversation wothout being face to face. I myself am extremely shy so I definitely understand the struggle with wanting to talk to women but being shy can hold you back a bit. Anywho I hope this helps!

SeaShells
    Participant
    February 1, 2016 at 8:51 am #92525

Don’t feel bad about that. I only started dating for the first time at 23. I also only had my first kiss then. It’s definitely not a race. I am also very shy and I only recently came out to a few people, which makes dating exceptionally harder, but I have found that surrounding myself with LGBT and accepting people have boosted my self-confidence. I have made great friends and I have even started to gain almost enough confidence to start relationships and to start coming out to my family. I suggest you do the same, join a lgbt group or an online community. Good luck!