27 year male, trying to date 30 year old

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JScar
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 2:04 am #157032

She is a barter and a hair stylist. From the beginning we got along and she know I’m interested but she has also said she is content, doesn’t like change, and doesn’t do relationships. I know she does but is just to hurt or guarded to try right now. Not a big texter had 100s of unread texts but text me like 10-20 times a week (80% of them r replys). She seems to want to be just friends with maybe more or is just being nice to me for the tips. But I really believe she isn’t and I like her for more then looks or i would be fine with the d buds thing. We talk on phone more then anything. And see each other at on weekend at bar and she has cut my hair before and invited me out with a friend. I have been hurt in pass and am guard myself. I fight the urge everyday to just delete her number and stop thinking about it but honestly she seems worth the trouble. I just want to the chance to get to really know her an see if things could be more.

JScar
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 2:05 am #157033

O and she has 2 little ones and the youngest dad still in picture be there not together.

leather_lace1979
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 10:49 am #157077

If you’re really that interested, just try being as up front and honest as possible. Have you tried telling her straight out that you really like her, and would like to pursue some kind of relationship? At least if it’s put that plainly and then she shoots you down, then you can move on without wondering.

JScar
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 12:02 pm #157089

Yes. She knows I like her but no I haven’t given her a ultimatum like hey do u want to be my girl or no. But I did get a response saying how she likes me and stuff, plus she has said she doesn’t do relationships. But I know she has had BFS in the last year. Only only reason I haven’t moved on already is I don’t find/like many girl either there morals or whatever else.

JScar
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 12:05 pm #157092

Being up front is something I planned on after a few more mouths. She got a lot going on right now an when I mean a lot it’s no exaggeration.

Arshia
    Participant
    November 22, 2017 at 7:28 pm #157259

I think you should just ask her out, maybe go on a couple of dates, see if she changes her mind. And if you’re going to give her an ultimatum, give her time to make her decision, and don’t pressure her too much.

okayu
    Participant
    November 23, 2017 at 7:15 am #157277

Stop texting her. only use that to meet up.
    Ask her if she wants to go out(specific time and date)(and place)u can give options with diffrent dates.
    if she says shes busy, tell her that whenever you get time, let me know and if she dosnt text you back, u dont text her back. Never.
    After 2 weeks delete her number and move on.