2weeks of constant dating, then this… im confused?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:53 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ConfusedHBC
    Participant
    June 12, 2015 at 12:20 pm #80797

So its been just over 2 weeks but we have seen each other so often that i do not know where to start?! So i met him on tinder and i immidiately knw what ur thinking…. but nothing like the other guys ive met. First date went out for wine, it was a last minute, let me msg someone close by to go do something. We had a good time, he messaged me after he droped me and the next morning asked me if i would like to go for coffee. I immidiately found this strange as most guys do the whole 3day thing or whatever the case may be. We went for coffee and somehow i enden up being the subject for over 2hours, he asked about my ex and i tend to try and explain situations in too much detail. I felt like he was kinda bored and i could understand why. Lol. I went home and thought ill never here from him again, hell keep his distance and dissapeard. Suprised i got a msg saying he enjoyed it and if i ever feel like doing something i must hesitate to msg him. I thanked him and we kept in contact,

ConfusedHBC
    Participant
    June 12, 2015 at 12:28 pm #80799

Kept in contact on a daily basis for 2 days after coffee. Friday came and he asked me what i was up to. He invited me to come have drinks as 2 of his friends he hasnt seen in a while is in town. I accepted the invitation and we all had a blast! Hes affectionate but not in a im gona take you to bed kinda way, this is one of the things that immidaitly made me feel attracted to him. We all went to his house and i ended up sleeping with him. He was well mannered about it and it always felt like he respected me. He even told me that i must tell him if i feel uncomfortable as he is not the tipe of booty call guys. I told him to stop thinking and just let things happen like theyre suppost to. It will work itself out. The next morning i had to leave early as i had plans, and he invited me to breakfast with his friends. I declined and he went to go drop me at my car.

SilenceofGuilt
    Participant
    June 14, 2015 at 5:27 pm #80861

Sounds like you might have to drop tradition and text him. Some guys are rather sensitive to things, (such as myself) and when declined we take things a bit deeper than they were meant to be. Try asking him if he wants to meet up for coffee or something. Sometimes we are just waiting for others to come around. Sadly it’s part of the nice guy/gentleman mindset at times. I can’t speak for him, but some of us have been rejected enough we take it to heart more often than we should and let some good people walk out of our lives. Text or call him.

ConfusedHBC
    Participant
    June 15, 2015 at 8:50 am #80806

He msg me at 9am to make sure im safe, and we chated briefly after. The sunday evening he msgd me to find out if i dont wNt to do coffee, i was feeling kind of sick and declined as i had a early morning the next day, he then repetedly asked me during the conversation if we can do it later during the week. We went out for wine on the wednesday and he droped me off at 3am. We had such a good laugh and ended up having sex for a 2nd time. Before we had sex during the making out session, i stoped him and explained that i would rather have a proper friendship than have sex and mess up chances of having a good friend that stays this close to me. He assured then repeted my words saying that i must follow my own advis and stop thinking and just let it happen. If we fall in love, thats also okay. I replied by saying that he just needs to know im not the rebound girl. He assured me im not, told me i am one of only 3 girls that he has ever allowed to take off his shirt as he has marks that