3 month rule

DATING ADVICE FORUM

3 month rule

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:01 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

T3rowsfromreno
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 7:11 pm #93910
    3 month rule

I’ve been seeing this girl for almost 3 months now, and things are great. There is a good connection between us and we just seem to go well together. We have not really talked about what we are, but it goes unsaid that we are exclusive. We’ve kissed and gone on date, I’ve spent multiple nights at her house. The problem lies in getting to the next level, if you know what I mean. Every time I try to make an advance she shuts me down and wont tell me why at all!! She originally told me she wanted to go slow, but I kinda threw that out when she gave me head, at that point to me we aren’t going slow anymore. Just last night after 2 weeks of me not trying anything she still wouldn’t let things progress. We hang out 2 to 3 times a week and have absolutely no problems. Any ideas on what could be keeping her from going to that next step?

All answers are much appreciated

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 18, 2016 at 7:30 pm #93911

Some girls are protective of “that”. They’re willing to do other things but not take it all the way home. Don’t pressure her 🙂 try to be patient and create a dialogue about it — you deserve an explanation if everything else in on the table already. Good luck!