30 guy trying to seduce a divorced woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Hawtbug
    Participant
    September 17, 2014 at 12:16 am #62051

There’s this girl at work,

– She’s 34, divorced and has a 12y old child (i’m 30, single and haven’t dated a single woman before… ikr…)
    – She’ll be going back in our country of origine in 2 monthes when i won’t be back before 1-2 years.
    – I’m awfully shy with women

I don’t wan’t to loose her. She’s full of energy, always has a prank up her sleeves and really living on a fast lane, kinda boyish and i f…king love that on a friend or a girlfriend.

We’ve been doing stuff together just the two of us, kinda like dating but not really and despite every signal i could send (without going to the confession) i feel she’s been avoiding the topic. Like that time i asked her for dinner at my place and she came with a female friend.

So here it is, she’s driving me crazy and i’m afraid to make a move and if not loose her friendship, at least loose the personnal relationship we currently share.
    So, what should i do ? fess up and risk to loose that or give up and stay her friend ?

Hawtbug
    Participant
    September 17, 2014 at 3:24 am #62053

oops this wasn’t posted in the good forum. Can someone move it to the good place please ?

ellominero18
    Participant
    September 17, 2014 at 10:26 pm #62086

don’t be the guy she just does things like hanging out and go shopping together. she’ll friendzone you. if you wanna be her boyfriend. say nice things here and there. and sometimes don’t text her. leave her wanting more of you. be challenging, yet friendly and interesting

Hawtbug
    Participant
    September 18, 2014 at 8:36 am #62089

thanks for the advice, i’ll give it a try !