35 years old, virgin, no relationship ever, no woman has ever liked me. WHY?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• hopeless1
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 12:05 pm #113998

I am 35 years old, a virgin, I’ve never been in a relationship, and have never even had a woman like me more than a friend. I’ve been on hundreds of dates in my life, and have approached hundreds of women in various locations, all without one positive outcome. The years and YEARS I’ve spent in my research on dating, understanding women, becoming a better man, and the science of what makes relationships work, have ALL been completely wasted. In my recent frustrations, I decided to text the last 15 women I went on dates with, saying okay, where did I screw up? Now, I’m being told by 10 of them, that they have issues with pretty much every tactic and gameplan that I have learned from greats like Neil Strauss, The Art Of Charm, everyone at LoveSystems, Carlos Xuma, and David DeAngelo (YES I’ve done THAT much studying). I go out in the field, and NOTHING WORKS. Bantering and teasing – I hear from the women I dated ‘well, you made fun of me the time I..’ and ‘our interaction was more about

hopeless1
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 12:05 pm #114000

was more about goofiness’, and ‘you’re 30 and you can’t take anything seriously’. Light touching during the attraction stage – ‘you have little to no respect for my physical boundaries’, ‘it was a little weird when you touch my shoulder’, ‘It was weird when you spontaneously grabbed my hand’. I even had one tell me to seek counseling.

Why is there such a ferocious force of nature preventing me from finally being in a relationship? And what brings my piss to a boil more than my hundreds of thousands of failures, is seeing young, stupid, inexperienced, douchy, disrespectful, socially clueless, boring, no motive, unconfident, no game, pathetic dweebs in high school and college having a fulfilling dating life without picking up a book on dating, and putting years of experience and research into their dating life. WHAT makes them good enough for that, but not me?!!! WHAT do they have that I don’t?!!!!! Meanwhile, I’M the one who has to read DOZENS of books on body language, conversation

hopeless1
    Participant
    October 13, 2016 at 4:02 pm #114001

DOZENS of books on body language, conversation, inner game, confidence, and general books on how in the sam hell womens’ minds work, all to even TALK to you without them getting grossed out or creeped out. It’s SUCH bullshit!!

Oh, and before you attack me as a person, and throw your accusations my way, let me tell you about myself. I live an interesting life. I live in Charleston, SC, I am an entrepreneur determined be a millionaire before I’m 45 (and things are going exactly as planned thus far), my hobbies include photography, film making, sailing, scuba diving, urban exploration, fishing, and cooking. I have a mapped out plan to visit 50 countries before I’m 50. So don’t tell me I’m not confident, interesting, or ambitious. Or a ‘creep’. I have at least 10 people in my life who could all swear that I am the nicest, best person, and most loyal friend they have ever known.