4 years, no sex life, will it ever be the same?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:43 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Waxwing
    Participant
    June 6, 2016 at 8:57 pm #102277

I have been seeing my current boyfriend since I was 19 and we met in college. At first, I saw him just as a friend but then it gradually became romantic after I broke up with my emotionally unstable boyfriend with a severe drug problem. I was his first but he was far from mine. 2 years later he was my best friend but I could only have sex with him if I was drunk or high. Both of us had started to gain weight and we pretty much lived on pizza. At three years we were both 50 pounds overweight he moved away while I stayed at school to pursue a higher degree. While he was gone I lost weight and stopped drinking. I am working very hard to stay healthy but he is still set in his old ways and living with his parents again. When I see him I can’t bear the thought of touching him even for a moment. He is still my best friend and I love him but I don’t think I can live this way. It is almost like he is my brother. Does anyone think I can be sexually attracted to him again?

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Waxwing.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by  Waxwing.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    June 6, 2016 at 11:45 pm #102287

is this a joke. Get a life!

Waxwing
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 1:06 am #102290

Nice advice from someone who has been asking whether or not a guy is interested for the last 4 months or more! This just in: he isn’t! Sorry I asked a question about a REAL relationship.

shingomez
    Participant
    June 7, 2016 at 8:24 am #102301

seriously! now he is like a brother to you. just because he has gained weight and other thing dont change relations drastically. stop and move on.