5th date and beyond…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

5th date and beyond…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jconventional4
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 4:35 pm #58353
    5th date and beyond…

So I met this girl (we’re both 20) on Tindr and started texting her. Fast forward, we’ve been on 4 dates already and each one has seemed to go well. Didn’t kiss her until the 3rd date and went to a movie on the 4th date and made out with her. It’s been about a month since we first started talking. She usually never texts first and it’s always me that texts and asks how she’s doing, etc. Well, a 5th date is in the works. I really like this girl and am falling in love with her.

What’s a good way to bring up or find out what she’s wanting out of this dating deal? I would love to be in a relationship with her but don’t know if it’ll be weird if the guy brings it up. Should I wait a little longer and see if she brings it up?

And on a side note, should I be texting her every day? I don’t know if that makes me come across as being clingy.

JeepBrah
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 9:46 pm #58357

I am no expert but how long have you two been “dating”? Yeah love can be exciting but what is the timespan you both have been “dating” for?

jconventional4
    Participant
    July 27, 2014 at 9:48 pm #58358

We’ve been going out for about a month now.