6 Year Relationship trying to win her back

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 9:03 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

greatwhitebuffalo
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 12:09 am #153149

lunch with her today went well…
    As we walked to the car
    I was inclined to ask her what her intentions were, whether she was trying to get us back together? She said she was just kind of going with it too and she really enjoyed the companionship.
    I told her me to its been fun, but I am confused.
    I felt that I had made lots of progress forward but feel like I am taking steps back. She said she didn’t really know.
    She asked if I had met someone, I responded no I haven’t, just like dated a few.
    From then I told her that it didn’t feel right trying to date other people and talking to her. She then said that she wouldn’t be jealous or wouldn’t care if I did or was. But if I start sleeping around to please let her know, I confusingly responded, same here,Shes like well were talking, I responded are we talking?
    She was saying that she doesn’t plan on dating anyone else and isn’t looking too…
    I told her I wasn’t looking either but was just trying to figure out what we were doing.

greatwhitebuffalo
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 12:12 am #153150

awkward side hug ended this one, we decided the parking garage was not a good place to talk about this.

details——-Since the break up –believe she left me for someone else…

I took some time to myself to recover and work on myself and did about 1.5 months of NC
    I broke contact on 10th, 14th, 36st” and 45th day.

then I have done my best to rekindle things.
    First it started with elaborately witty some what planned texts messages then to a few phone calls where my confidence and humor shined, then we hung out which we connected and held one coffee conversation for 3 hours
    She adds me on fb like 3 days later…

Its been super tough and yea crazy kind of plan.
    From here on I make a majority of the effort 45-55, but she normally responds, but disappears for the weekends. Sometimes she wont respond ill wait three days to send something. there are No I miss you/goodnights/goodmornings

Over the course of the calls and texts,
    We had two great dates/ ultra spark sexual endings .
    One involving me spending the night and us acting like a couple

Am I getting played? what does enjoy companionship even mean??

greatwhitebuffalo
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 9:05 am #153152

Am I getting played….companionship???

CubbieKid96
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 10:39 pm #153325

Good luck! I’m sure all will work out. I’m going through the same process.

cornfused
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 4:11 pm #154319

I don’t think you are getting played. But it sounds like she just wants to be friends. Just an opinion. Otherwise there would be bigger signs, like texts saying morning, goodnight,etc. You need to tell her your honest feelings and ask hers.

Pedro1
    Participant
    October 29, 2017 at 1:11 pm #154388

I think she still likes you but in a different way, maybe something happened between the 2 of you or something bad happened to her and dhe hid it or you rescted badly. Anyway, keep it up but not too obsessed.