6th date

DATING ADVICE FORUM

6th date

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

itsmelili
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 2:01 pm #132738
    6th date

hey guys, so i have been meeting this guy on 5 dates and i really start to like him… so far he has always initiated the dates, i was just too shy… do u think for the 6th date its ok if i ask him? or whats the rule for asking the guy out? should he always initiate it or after all those dates i should show him that i want to see him 2?

April 11, 2017 at 1:31 am #132795

If I were you, I would definitely not ask him for the 6th date. I would for sure let him come back to you. It might take a little longer but it will be worth it because he will be more invested. This is the time where you can lose your power so it’s crucial to remain in control.

I’d say after the 8th date you could ask him.

Anonymous
    April 11, 2017 at 11:26 am #132839

It depends on how strong a woman you are and how much you are ok with the man being the initiator. If you’re uncomfortable with the idea, he’s initiated every date so far so you could probably wait a while, or maybe you could just bring up the idea of another date for now. If you’ve gone out with him each time he knows you want to see him so don’t worry about that at all!

fastcare
    Participant
    April 12, 2017 at 12:29 am #132920

hope you can pass it