DATING ADVICE FORUM

90 days sexual intercourse

Author
    Comments

• daisy123
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 11:32 pm #110309
    90 days sexual intercourse

So I met this great guy online a week ago and we finally met for lunch today! Wow what a handsome guy! Good first date and he went back to work came to my house an hour later to talk around. We spent one and a half hours together it was great. Within that time we talked asked questions to each other and he pulled something up one the Internet called GoodMensproject.com he started reading some of it outloud amidst our kissing and he asked what do I think of waiting 90 days to have sex. (By the way conversations to that point we talked about some future dates for us to get together) I have never met a man willing to wait 90 days for this. We did both admit a few days ago we were looking for a relationship. He lives 72 miles away btw. He’s been divorced 11 years and I’ve been divorced a year and a half. But my initial reaction and still is yes! How many guys are like this? did I getting the luck of the draw? Should I be paranoid?

daisy123
    Participant
    August 31, 2016 at 11:33 pm #110310

I meant 90 NO SEXUAL INTERCOURSE

Rabbithole
    Participant
    September 3, 2016 at 5:53 am #110485

The answer is either he is serious or he is a player.
    Only you go for it then you will find out, and see if he is still there during this 90 days.
    Since he is the one who asking, he should make an effort to pursude you, I will say go for it and prepare yourself yet be yourself and look and feel good.

daisy123
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 8:51 am #110516

Thank you that is good advice I will let him pursue me. And stay looking good and be open and completely honest. I did recently (by my asking him), find out he grew up Mormon and does but attend church he has very good morals. I am excited to see where this leads.

daisy123
    Participant
    September 6, 2016 at 8:51 am #110518

Thank you for your response. I am definitely going for it because in this day and age very hard to find men like this. I hold my standards high and I do have a lot of self-confidence and self worth. He must’ve felt that. I do hope he pursues me as I’m interested in seeing where this leads us, as he’s 43 years old and I’m 49. Hopefully going into this on a more friendly level and intentionally trying to find out more about each other i would think has more of a chance of turning in to a long-term relationship. I pray this works out he seems one of a kind.