A 30 day challenge

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A 30 day challenge

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mschaaff
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 6:20 pm #130482
    A 30 day challenge

Hey everyone. I was thinking about doing a 30 day challenge for myself but it would be hard to tackle it on my own. I want to try to get a “no” or a rejection from someone..everyday. I feel it could get me over my fear of being rejected which I think most men are afraid of anyway. my concern is I will give up and not follow throw on my own progress. i’d like someone to hold me accountable and keep me motived for 30 days. maybe just writing back to me on it or having someone to do it with. I would prefer to be connect to others who are interested in playing around with this idea. I think it would be a lot more fun to do it with others. I don’t know how this would help a whole lot but maybe it would get me over that fear of rejection so i’m not effected by this crap anymore. I look at it as a self development strategy. I don’t know maybe i’ll start out with 10 days just to see if that’s easier. any suggestions or idea’s or anybody to help out for me on this ? again i’d rather be connect

mschaaff
    Participant
    March 18, 2017 at 6:21 pm #130483

to other who are doing this. I just don’t know where to look.

steven
    Participant
    March 19, 2017 at 2:19 am #130490

we are here to help each other let us posted what you do

mschaaff
    Participant
    March 21, 2017 at 5:21 pm #130756

I just want to find some people who I can connect with that are interested or doing it them selfs.