A bit confused, what can she think of me?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nevir
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 7:04 pm #105525

Hello Guys/Girls!

She is 24 now, I am 25. We met on the internet and started to talk regularly on chat. After a year we set up a meeting in the local zoo. She said she had a nice time, however we never met again till yesterday. So basically after 5 years. During that 5 year we still talked a lot online. She also got involved with a guy in a relationship for 3 years, but they broke up 2-3 months ago. Also she mentioned that the guy was really a bad boyfriend and everyone wonders how did their relationship managed even pass the first year. She never wanted to meet up again. I mean I always tried to invite her, but she had always some excuse to avoid the meeting. She didn’t invite me to anywhere by on her own. Sometimes I even tried to gave up on her, by stop talking to her, thus ending this weird relationship we have. But she always turned up by writing me. She always said that I am a really important friend of hers. However I never felt that she really meant it.

Nevir
    Participant
    July 17, 2016 at 7:04 pm #105526

I mean we always talk and she tells me private stuff, but whenever it comes down to make the relatonship more personal she back away. And the thing is we don’t even live far away from each other. We are quite close in terms of distance. Basically less than an hour travelling and we could meet.

Now, 2 weeks ago I also, again asked her if she wanted to meet. Surprisingly she agreed. But, before we met she set a rule that this is not a date, we meet as friends. Which was okay for me. I would be lying if I said that I wouldn’t want her to become by girlfriend, but my main focus is to shift this nice online friendship into real life. And after I managed to do that, who knows? So basically I accepter her terms, and after 5 years we met again. Well she dressed up really beautifully. She straighten her hair, wore make-up, gloss and really nice clothes even though it was raining as hell. We talked a lot, I personally had an awesome day, just because we met again.

I cathced a few funny lines she said. I asked her if she straighten her hair oftenly? She said no because when she goes to work there are only other girls there. She also admitted being a pervert in front of me. We shared an umbrella because of the rain, even though we had 2 pieces. I asked her at the end of our meeting that if she wants to meet again. She said sure, we can meet again in the future. So basically she didn’t gave me a certain answer.

Can someone tell me that what am I to her? And what can I do, so I can meet her more. She is really introverted, but I think whenever someone feels nice with someone they will make time for that person no matter how busy one can be. And again, my main objective is not to have a relationship with her. I want to see her more regularly. I am really okay with being only friends too. If you need and more details feel free to ask. Thank you in advance and sorry for my English. It is not my native language. 🙁

• This reply was modified 1 year, 4 months ago by  Nevir.

Rocky5
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 2:37 am #105535

well, I think your best bet to is to understand whats being communicated and not take it personally. From what You’ve written romantic love inst a possibility and even if it was you’d be wasting your time in my opinion. Since You’ve stated she values you as a friend I’m sure she was communicating that the type of relationship you have with her is of the “friendship” variety. To be honest I wouldn’t dwell on it. I think you should consider your options here and go out into the world and meet someone who you can share romantic feeling with.

Nevir
    Participant
    July 18, 2016 at 8:56 am #105527

I cathced a few funny lines she said. I asked her if she straighten her hair oftenly? She said no because when she goes to work there are only other girls there. She also admitted being a pervert in front of me. We shared an umbrella because of the rain, even though we had 2 pieces. I asked her at the end of our meeting that if she wants to meet again. She said sure, we can meet again in the future. So basically she didn’t gave me a certain answer.

Can someone tell me that what am I to her? And what can I do, so I can meet her more. She is really introverted, but I think whenever someone feels nice with someone they will make time for that person no matter how busy one can be. And again, my main objective is not to have a relationship with her. I want to see her more regularly. I am really okay with being only friends too. If you need and more details feel free to ask. Thank you in advance and sorry for my English and for the long post. It is not my native language. 🙁