A crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A crush

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:57 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

siennah
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 9:01 pm #152853
    A crush

I started talking to this guy in school this year. He has since told me about the girl he liked and the girl that he would say that he likes if he had to choose. I have had a crush on him for a while and being able to talk to him now is pretty cool. We text almost every day for a couple of hours. Should I keep our friendship steady or try to make advances? I know he probably doesn’t see me that way, but he has opened up to me and i just feel like there is something more that is there. My heart literally flutters as if I’m in a Nicholas Sparks movie lol. What should I do about him?

festinus
    Participant
    October 15, 2017 at 11:46 pm #152858

A guy texting you a lot is a sign that he’s interested! I’d say try and take it to the next level

Petethegiant
    Participant
    October 16, 2017 at 7:22 am #152871

If he is interested enough in you to want to text you throughout the day that’s a good sign! If you think he’s someone you’d want to get closer to, you’ll never know if it’s meant to be or not until you try it!

siennah
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 7:18 pm #153319

Little update: yesterday he told me that he likes this girl who is also a good friend of mine. He asked me for advice on how to approach the girl. I guess theres always another guy waiting 🙁

emmy1
    Participant
    October 18, 2017 at 11:15 pm #153328

I think it’s really important to tell people how you feel, or else you will regret it! I’m speaking from past experiences. If he doesnt feel the same way, it will momentarily be devastating, but at least you won’t have nay regrets!

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    October 19, 2017 at 10:58 am #153372

This I’m learning to do but I agree with you guys, be open about your feelings so you wouldn’t waste time and be uncertain.

siennah
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 9:19 am #154265

Update: I told him my feelings. He was silent for a good two minutes and it made my heart drop. It was like a movie. He apologized for making me feel uncomfortable after telling me about the girl he likes. We stopped talking for some time and avoided each other outside of class. Today he approached me and told me that he hopes I don’t hate him or anything. Of course I told him no, but my feelings are very conflicted.

siennah
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 9:20 am #154266

ya so i got rejected. it was heartbreaking.

candydude
    candydude
    Participant
    October 27, 2017 at 12:49 pm #154315

It sucks having your heart broken, but it really sucked having your crush tell you about other girls he was interested in and asking you for advice too didn’t it? He knows this, that’s why he apologized, but it’s better to just know now than to have to go through that every day for months or years. But hey, it’s like you said, there’s always another guy waiting.

siennah
    Participant
    November 6, 2017 at 10:25 pm #155326
    Reply To: A crush

another guy has been talking to me recently (let’s call him C) and we have been spending a lot of time together. the guy who rejected me (let’s call him A) got mad at me for talking to C. Wtf?! I guess A is getting jealous? What does this mean? I’m honestly so confused

Mel4everable
    Mel4everable
    Participant
    November 9, 2017 at 11:01 am #155710

Girl, don;t waste your time with guy A, move on with guy C if you feel comfortable enough with him or if the vibe is right. It.s guy A’s loss!

JohnWhite87
    Participant
    November 9, 2017 at 11:25 am #155731

You guys like each other and there is a sort of connection there because who texts everyday for HOURS about nothing lol. So I would say make advances to point where it doesn’t seem to aggressive or to blunt but allows him to be a man and choose for himself whether he likes you or not. Don’t force anything tho…that’s how you get damaged.

Jeremy23422
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 1:18 am #155843

Guy A sounds flaky to me – he indicated that he isn’t into you, then he’s getting irritated about another guy, and possessive of you? WTH. Forget this guy, go with Guy C!

siennah
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 2:15 am #155908

Ok. So C asked me out and I decided to say yes 🙂. I’ll let y’all know how it goes cuz it’s tomorrow!!

juliejones
    Participant
    November 12, 2017 at 6:35 am #155909

People can give off the wrong signals, maybe he went out with the other and realised he had a better connection with you. Initially, he may have just wanted you as good friend, but now he wants something more. However, if you really care about someone you should be supportive of time and they will come back to you in time.

Enjoy your time with person C and ultimately they may be a fit for you. Person A had the chance and didn’t take and now he needs to wait. If he is not willing to do this then he is not a very good friend.

1 2