A girl I like keeps looking at me and more…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • SwiftyTSR
    SwiftyTSR
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 1:10 pm #115588

I’m 17, and in the last year have changed in way more ways than one. Up until now I’ve never noticed a girl liking me or many signs that a girl liked me.
    I started liking a girl about 2-3 months ago, and I can’t really tell if she likes me back. I see her 2-3 times a week at class and other activities. Over the same time period that I started liking her I noticed that she glances or looks at me quite often, this seems to have escalated over the last month. Whenever I look at her she darts her eyes away, makes a silly smile, moves her eyebrows in a flirty(?) way, or winks (only twice, but still). I do similar things when she looks at me as well.
    She’s also asked me for a ride a few times, and we typically don’t stop talking for the whole ride. Also in class this week she was asking for my help (I don’t think she needed it). I’ve invited her to several group things and she almost always says she is busy and then gives a detailed excuse (She may actually be).
    Does she like me?

SwiftyTSR
    SwiftyTSR
    Participant
    October 28, 2016 at 6:04 pm #115745

PS: The part about mine inviting her to several things is probably the most confusing thing about this to me. It seems to me that she acts like she likes me but when I invite her to group things with my friends and occasionally her friends she is always busy or just doesn’t want to (not always but frequently).