A girl walks in front of me, hiding her butt with her hand?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Broost
    Participant
    July 19, 2014 at 4:57 am #57817

The first time she did it, I just thought she might’ve wanted attention, or was maybe just feeling shy. But she kept doing it after that…she would walk in front of me with her hand over her butt like she’s trying to hide it (palm facing me, fingers spread out).

Seeing her repeatedly do that started rubbing me the wrong way. My gut reaction was that I made her uncomfortable, so I started ignoring her. And after that, I noticed she kept looking at me, initiating conversation.

Any idea what’s going on?

dina
    Participant
    July 19, 2014 at 10:15 pm #57832

maybe she wanted to hide a stain on her trousers and not her butt itself

Broost
    Participant
    July 21, 2014 at 8:54 am #57818

We both have the same major so I see her a few times a week and it seems like she likes me, but I don’t get why she’d do that. I’d just assume she was implying I’m a perv or I made her uncomfortable, but she’ll initiate conversation after that and stare from afar.