A guy I've been seeing sent me a message and I'm so confused!!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:56 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

teejayyyy
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 8:17 pm #67747

I’ve been on a few dates with a guy and we organised to hang out tomorrow. But we didn’t organise a time or place yet. But he just sent me this message: I just got a reminder that I have a doctors appointment at 4.30pm so I might be late depending on traffic 🙂
    I’m a bit suspicious that the message was meant for someone else and I don’t know what to say. Am I overthinking it? What should I reply with?

mayomayowurst
    Participant
    November 18, 2014 at 10:14 pm #67751

I’d say you’re overthinking it. just ask him what he meant. maybe he just wanted you to know hes not available at that time. If he had sent it to the wrong person he would have already corrected himself.

ryannt
    Participant
    November 24, 2014 at 9:33 am #67975

I think you are overthinking the message. I think you should respond and asked him what is the plan.