A little confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A little confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JoePanther2001
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 9:45 am #86769
    A little confused

I’ve been chatting w/ this female for about 3-4 months. Around July/Augustish we chatted about heading to a dinner. A few weeks later she writes me inviting me to dinner. I agreed to it and we had a great time. About three weeks later she invites me to dinner again. Each time we had a great time and we have a ton in common. During the last dinner I suggested going to a basketball game and such. Out of the blue she tells me that she thinks that I like her and she only wanted to be friends. I told her that wasn’t the case and due our schedules a relationship isn’t possible, at the moment. Suddenly she deleted me from FB and such. I asked her what was up and she told me to leave her alone. After that occasion I was completely confused and felt that maybe I do like her. We have a ton of common interests and she’s completely my type, the nine yards….

JoePanther2001
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 9:52 am #86770

However, I did listen to her when she said to leave her alone. I’m not one to send 23828103 messages. If I send a message and don’t get a reply, I wait 2-3 days. Yesterday we happened to cross paths at a football game. I was on the concourse behind my seat and she walked past and smiled. I figured it can’t be some coincidence because I told her before hand what section I sit at and knows she’s 3-4 sections away. (I’m towards the endzone/she’s towards the 50)…

Should I pop her a text midweek and see how she’s doing and set something up, and completely ignore her message to leave her alone, or should I wait for another “coincidental” running into?

Aybro
    Participant
    October 11, 2015 at 8:51 pm #86782

She’s playing the show me no interest game. When you do show interest she will go away, just keep on with your own business. If she’s doing this now imagine what she will do when you do get in a relationship with her. If you are really really interested then you will need to set boundaries in the future.

Juliette93
    Participant
    October 13, 2015 at 1:38 am #86822

I agree with Aybro. Sounds like you need to set some serious boundaries

bluedingus
    Participant
    October 13, 2015 at 8:24 pm #86866

If she really wants you, then she’ll contact you back.

Anonymous
    October 14, 2015 at 2:36 pm #86876

Sound good

JoePanther2001
    Participant
    October 15, 2015 at 8:41 am #86898

Thanks everyone……

And what sounds good Tina