A little help here…?

Author
    Comments
  • zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 3:20 pm #116040
    A little help here…?

Hey guys, I’ve been dating this girl for five months now, and I’ve started to notice that she tends to avoid me whenever we’re around other people. I know she really likes me, and I like her too, but I can’t help but feel a little ignored sometimes. A lot of the time, she’ll even walk right past me without saying anything to me, even if we haven’t talked that day! We know that this is an issue, and we’ve been talking about it for a while, but so far neither of us have come up with a solution. What should I do?

1977Gurrl
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 7:04 pm #116086

Where are you when she is ignoring you. How old are both of you?

zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    November 1, 2016 at 9:50 pm #116089

Oh, we’re both 17, and it doesn’t seem to matter where we are. As long as there are other people for her to talk to, especially any of our friends, she tends to gravitate towards them. Only rarely does she acknowledge my presence when we’re with friends, and if she does, it’s only ever for a brief moment.

Anika
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 5:00 pm #116171

She may just be shy… Why not try asking her to hang out. it can be easier for her one on one. if she is not interested she will tell you no. then you do not need to worry anymore. whereas if she says yes you get to hang out 🙂

Anika
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 5:58 pm #116191

I don’t like talking to the guy i like around other people, just makes me feel nervous and on display, but i enjoy being around him alone.. even if i am still feeling shy.

zephyr002
    zephyr002
    Participant
    November 3, 2016 at 12:15 pm #116237

Huh. Alright, then. I guess it’s worth a shot.

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 9:41 am #116469

just dont expect much bro, girls will give you their best in their own way and their own time..just dont pressure her, guide her slowly to the things that you want, in a way that she never feel harsh.

Be Patient.

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 9:42 am #116470

in their own time:)

tomeliot
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 10:05 am #116474
    Reply To: A little help here…?

Give it a bit more time, have a frank conversation and voice your concerns, it she gets angry, she’s probably not completely invested or ready to be invested in a relationship. If that is the case you should most likely move on.