A perfect profile picture

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    February 2, 2018 at 12:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

David_Elmers
    David_Elmers
    Participant
    January 31, 2018 at 8:27 am #163947

I’ve got a problem with choosing a profile picture for a dating site. I don’t take photos often and as a result, I have a few and even less the ones that I like. What is the best profile picture in your opinion? A portrait, a photo from a party, a photo from some official occasion or some photo with you being in nature?

P.S. I’ve got the biggest amount of replies when I started using a photo from the official occasion (a conference).

Gail Burch
    Participant
    January 31, 2018 at 12:44 pm #164024

I am a BBw and continual asked to send a full body photo. I take the cowards way out for profile picture and just use on of my face…

LuvThing
    Participant
    January 31, 2018 at 7:46 pm #164108

Hi David,

IMO, use a photo that makes you look good, but NOT better than in person. Don’t use “beautifying” apps. Keep it natural.

I always get comments that I look better in person than the photo.

If the conference photo is working, stick with it and perhaps post other photos if the application allows.

Good luck!

Lola
    Participant
    February 1, 2018 at 9:52 am #164144

A picture where are alone, you are smiling (it is an absolute must, people are more attracted to those who are smiling) you are dressed nicely, casual, and you look confident but relaxed.

kaitlynlily6
    Participant
    February 1, 2018 at 11:53 am #164172

I picture with friends or a pet. That would make you look friendly and approachable.

maxwell4449
    maxwell4449
    Participant
    February 1, 2018 at 6:37 pm #164310

be yourself and stay natural no one is ugly nowadays so post your picture without fair