A sign she is interested?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pumpkin
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 4:44 pm #86754

I am really into my coworker. I’m not sure if she feels the same. Something happened today which makes me feel like she May like me too.I moved seats to do some work &ended up in the same office as her, sat near to where the door to my usual office was.On a Friday she walks through my office to say goodbye.I thought to myself ‘I wonder if she will do that today as I’m not sat in there and that it would be a sign of whether she did it because she liked me. She walked passed me &said good bye (in the direction away from the office I normally sit in).She then went to talk to the guy behind me (she’s a manager of him but not my manager).She then came back to me and said good bye again but did this thing where she put her hand out like she wanted to touch me. I did this dumb thing where I put my head forward and she kinda did a scratching of my head.i feel like she purposely changed walking out the door in her own office so that she could come say bye again to me.good sign?we are both women

Valentina
    Participant
    October 22, 2015 at 6:28 pm #87231

Its difficult to tell, as we can easily read things the way we want to. If in doubt, i go with my gut feeling.
    Keep making subtle eye contact and see what happens!
    Exciting!

camsim06
    Participant
    October 23, 2015 at 4:04 pm #87289

Keep talking

cupquake
    cupquake
    Participant
    October 25, 2015 at 2:54 am #87340

Yup eye contact is important. Maybe you can try asking her out for something casual.

Tank123
    Participant
    October 26, 2015 at 7:32 pm #87416

Definitely could be some potential

superninjanerd
    Participant
    October 26, 2015 at 8:20 pm #87420

Those are good signs! Keep staying in contact with her, ask if she wants to go get some drinks or a bite to eat after work, whatever works. Keep it casual for now, but only because you’re testing the waters. Good luck!