A woman (24/f) that I [22/m] have been hanging out with and "Dating" will be mov

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A woman (24/f) that I [22/m] have been hanging out with and "Dating" will be mov

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 10:26 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

NorthernxKING
    NorthernxKING
    Participant
    April 2, 2017 at 1:11 am #131808

So I have been hanging out and kind of dating (but not really) this girl recently I will call her Liz and she is a Redheaded beautiful skinny little nerd. She enjoy’s playing video games and watching lord of the rings and game of thrones, and she also likes playing board games and card games like magic the gathering, so shes really a nerd. I am a nerd too who is a 5’7″ dude with dark hair and a beard and i also really enjoy all of those things too (you can probably see where this is going).
    So basically we work together at a retail store and she is a little bit of an introvert (kinda shy and doesn’t tend to spark up convo’s) but I noticed that she talked to me a lot more than other people at work. So we recently had a going away party for another co-worker and we went out drinking and i got to know her a bit better. Which kind of sparked this whole thing.

NorthernxKING
    NorthernxKING
    Participant
    April 2, 2017 at 1:11 am #131809

At the end of the night I kissed her and she kind of started to make out with me (she also got a bit touchy). So I thought damn this girl is amazing, but apparently she is planning on moving across the country this summer to go to school and she is planning on being there for around 6 years or so.
    I got told the other day that she doesn’t want to get into any sort of a relationship with anybody because of the stress it could cause with the move (which I understand completely). After I found this out I was of course kind of upset and I really hadn’t had a chance to tell her how I really feel about this whole situation.
    My problem is that I have never found a woman so perfect for me in my life before. All I really want is to hang out with her and chill because I think she is really awesome and she said the same about me.

NorthernxKING
    NorthernxKING
    Participant
    April 3, 2017 at 8:48 am #131810

I of course wouldn’t mind if something were to happen again between us but she is really fun and I hate the idea of just letting this one go. I have been drinking a lot and not eating or sleeping very long because I’m worried about what will happen if I say or don’t say anything (and might regret it either way).
    I feel like I really just want to sit with her and talk and get everything off of my chest about the situation and just tell her this stuff. But i don’t know if it would seem crazy or weird to her. Any advice on what i should do? (i also think if i dont say anything and just let her leave i will regret it for the rest of my life) help?…

(SORRY FOR SO MUCH ITS A BIG STORY)