A younger woman

DATING ADVICE FORUM

A younger woman

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:27 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

fancypants
    Participant
    November 1, 2012 at 5:52 pm #15826
    A younger woman

I really don’t appreciate the term cougar but I’ve found myself liking a woman who is 9 years younger than me and she makes me smile so much. We both like being outdoors and spending time with one another but I hope this isn’t a short thrill. She just finalized her divorce and I’m a bit afraid she’s just dipping her toes in the water to test it out post-marriage. Sad but hopefully it works out!

robb432
    robb432
    Participant
    November 15, 2012 at 11:27 am #16277

Don’t worry about the labels, be confident that you landed a hot one and don’t let her go!

capers
    capers
    Participant
    November 20, 2012 at 4:20 pm #16850

well whats the age difference btwn you 2? if she’s like 21 and your 30 that could be a problem

knock knock
    knock knock
    Participant
    November 20, 2012 at 4:21 pm #16851

Not necessarily. My parents were 9 years apart.

I mean, I guess they did get divorced. But that was after almost 18 years. So I guess that counts for something.

fancypants
    Participant
    November 21, 2012 at 5:23 pm #17091

I’m 50-something and she’s mid 40’s. She’s a mature woman and very independent so I don’t know how much she really wants to be with me if I know she could find someone to replace me.

cat
    Participant
    January 12, 2016 at 3:33 am #91441

You underestimate yourself. I’m nearly 50 and dating a 66 year old…and I absolutely adore him. Relax and enjoy!

Anonymous
    January 14, 2016 at 9:19 am #91613

I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.

jnm4sd
    Participant
    January 14, 2016 at 2:13 pm #91691

9 years is not a huge deal. Go for it!