About the second date… For people who like staying in.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

EvenSteven
    Participant
    April 20, 2015 at 7:21 pm #77603

I had a date yesterday with a girl I started messaging online, and it appears we both had a good time. We met for an hour and a half at a Caribou and got to know each other a bit more in person. Despite our age difference (I’m 23 she is 19, admittedly not that big of a difference) we have some core interests in common. We both like gaming, and we both like watching Netflix. Going out and doing things does not seem to be of that much interest to either of us, but in order to engage in our interests together, we would have to go to someones home. Which brings about the issue I am dealing with…

I don’t want to give the wrong impression, asking her to my place or about going to her place too soon. And also we both still live with our parents… I thought about asking her to go see a movie, but that doesn’t really seem like a second date thing, as we are still getting to know each other, and talking would be made difficult. Any suggestions?