Advice?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Advice?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Arcticfx11
    Arcticfx11
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 6:15 pm #159303
    Advice?

We don’t see each other very often. Every two weeks. But when we do, I stay over 2 nights during the week because he works from home. I had no problem with it.
    BUT NOW!!!
    It’s not possible anymore 🙁
    He’s changing jobs and he won’t be able to work from home any longer starting January. That would be fine… if I didn’t work on the week ends!!!! He has also been kicked out of his parent’s home (where I used to stay over) and is now staying at his grandparent’s. I don’t want to stay over there, because I don’t want to bother them, you know.
    His new job is in the city he lives in (we live in different cities), so it’ll be very hard to see each other after work/school.
    All this seems impossible for me. I’m getting really anxious about it. It feels like it’s not gonna work out. He thinks it will, and reassures me every-time i talk to him about my worries.
    Should I quit my job???
    I don’t know what to do :'(

Dx1991
    Participant
    December 6, 2017 at 10:22 pm #159312

Just try and see each other as often as possible. If he believes it can work out and you also want it to work out then go for it. Who knows, things could actually work out.

soccergirl24
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 12:59 pm #159603

Definitely don’t quit your job and I think you should try to make it work especially because he wants to!