Advice about going out tommorow night…..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    March 25, 2016 at 3:33 pm #96524

Ok so a friend of mine is going to a bar tommorow night with friends. He’s not a close mate, but a good lad, he will be there with his wife, who I don’t know that twell, and all his friends. How should I play this one? I ask because I don’t know any of his friends, and I’m natuarally vey shy with people I don’t know.

look82
    Participant
    March 27, 2016 at 5:26 am #96569

Any chance you guys will be watching sports at the bar? I’ve found that sports can be a safe, topical thing to talk about. I’m not saying that’s all you can talk about, but it’s not a bad fallback option.

Richy Rich
    Richy Rich
    Participant
    March 28, 2016 at 9:41 am #96571

Well the start of last night was a bit awkward, but as the night got on things got better as my friend knew a few people that I do too. Ended up in a club which was pretty good, got back at 6…..good news is there may be a boys night out this weekend, so good friend made here. 🙂