Advice for either forgetting about her or trying to star a relationship.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ahethop
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 6:48 pm #104571

Im 16
    This is somewhat of a long story. About a month ago I went to this summer camp with all of my bros, I had probably one of the best times of my life. There was everything to do there and plenty of stories to tell, but I want to talk about this part in particular. There were plenty of girls there, so we were all trying our best to start conversations and spark friendships with them for the week. The majority of them were alright: funny, caring, and pretty. However, on the second to last day of camp I met another girl that was (to me) way more special than any of the others. She was awesome, we had lots of things in common and we both kinda knew it in a flirtatious way. What made it better was that she lives extremely close to me, which was what none of the other girls had in common. She also knew I had a huge crush on her, but I was almost certain it wasn’t the other way around, even though we were both kinda low key flirting. So on the last day of camp I gave her my

ahethop
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 6:49 pm #104572

number on a piece of paper (we weren’t allowed to have phones the whole week). I thought it was really cute, but I couldn’t tell if she liked it or not because it was kind of rushed and I had to leave right away. Anyways, right after camp my family and I went to Africa for a week safari and then after that to Paris, so I obviously couldn’t hang with her or talk to her that much. I checked my phone a couple days later and she had texted me and followed me on about every social media she and I were apart of (ig, sc, fb), so I was kinda exited about that. We weren’t texting that much at all since Africa/Paris and Colorado are almost a 12 hour overlay, so I told her I would talk to her when I got back. Keep in mind every conversation that we had I had to start, I don’t think to this day that she had texted me first. Finally, when we got back from vacation two weeks later I started to talk to her a little more, but haven’t asked her to hang yet. Then, the next day I was talking to one of my

ahethop2
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 6:57 pm #104576

friends and he told me that this other friend had received tons of nudes from her over snapchat when I was gone. This pissed me off. Not at my friend for receiving them but just the fact that I had no clue at all that she was the kind of girl to do that. I had no idea what that meant, if they were just messing with each other or if they actually had some sort of sexual relationship. So it turns out that this girl isn’t what I thought of at all, she’s definitely not clean and loves to “party” a hella ton. Hell do I know if she’s a virgin, and hell do I know if she’s talking to like 10 other guys I don’t know about. I can tell that she’s a pretty obvious “fuckgirl”. Back to the present day and she has not even bothered to text me or anything. If I want to talk to her I have to text her first, and the conversation is very one sided and they kind of end with her not responding to something. So I’m almost positive she is not into me. This has kinda put an deep empty hole in me for the past

ahethop2
    Participant
    July 6, 2016 at 6:58 pm #104577

week and I’ve been pretty downed, and I’m trying to forget about it and it’s pretty hard. Right now it’s stalemate between the two of us, I haven’t asked her straight up yet what she thinks of me nor if she wants to hang in the future. The reason why I put this out there is because I am just looking for some advice on what to do. Should I forget about the whole thing and just wait for the scar the fade (which would honestly be pretty easy to do), or should I ask her if she wants to hang and actually try and create a relationship, with a fairly large possibility that she rejects me and will probably hurt even more. I’m trying very hard to forget about the nudes part, and hopefully she doesn’t actually have feelings for him. I know the friend that received them quite well and know that he can just be horny sometimes, he’s not actually looking to hook up or anything with anybody. Ps, I am a junior in high school and she’s a sophomore, I’m about a year and a half older, but no worries

ahethop
    Participant
    July 7, 2016 at 9:28 am #104573

friends and he told me that this other friend had received tons of nudes from her over snapchat when I was gone. This pissed me off. Not at my friend for receiving them but just the fact that I had no clue at all that she was the kind of girl to do that. I had no idea what that meant, if they were just messing with each other or if they actually had some sort of sexual relationship. So it turns out that this girl isn’t what I thought of at all, she’s definitely not clean and loves to “party” a hella ton. Hell do I know if she’s a virgin, and hell do I know if she’s talking to like 10 other guys I don’t know about. I can tell that she’s a pretty obvious “fuckgirl”. Back to the present day and she has not even bothered to text me or anything. If I want to talk to her I have to text her first, and the conversation is very one sided and they kind of end with her not responding to something. So I’m almost positive she is not into me. This has kinda put an deep empty hole in me for the past

ahethop
    Participant
    July 7, 2016 at 9:28 am #104575

weekend I’ve been pretty downed, and I’m trying to forget about it and it’s pretty hard. Right now it’s stalemate between the two of us, I haven’t asked her straight up yet what she thinks of me nor if she wants to hang in the future. The reason why I put this out there is because I am just looking for some advice on what to do. Should I forget about the whole thing and just wait for the scar the fade (which would honestly be pretty easy to do), or should I ask her if she wants to hang and actually try and create a relationship, with a fairly large possibility that she rejects me and will probably hurt even more. I’m trying very hard to forget about the nudes part, and hopefully she doesn’t actually have feelings for him. I know the friend that received them quite well and know that he can just be horny sometimes, he’s not actually looking to hook up or anything with anybody. Ps, I am a junior in high school and she’s a sophomore, I’m about a year and a half older, but no worries