Advice from a Man

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Advice from a Man

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:32 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Anonymous
    January 15, 2015 at 4:47 pm #70750
    Advice from a Man

I have been with him for 8 years and we have lived together for 2 years.. When I bring up marriage he shuns the topic like I’m his mom trying to have “the sex talk” He says “yes I want to marry you and yes I will ask you.” But it will be 9 years in August.. we live in a nice apartment in Beverly Hills both have good jobs.. I am not pressuring him to have kids.. I just want the commitment.. But we are rarely intimate anymore.. Are we just in a slump or is it over? I love him and don’t want anyone else.. But he doesn’t include me in things like work events.. or dinners.. I feel left out.. I tried to express this to him and he says “you don’t get it.” So I asked him to make me understand..

He wouldn’t BUT I do get it. It’s business but it’s ok for his bosses husband to attend these dinners.. I have anxiety and knots in my stomach feeling unwanted.

I am a Sagittarius and I am a natural born adventure seeker.. he won’t do ANYTHING with me. No travel, no fun activities. It’s like a chore

funky
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 6:13 pm #70833

is there any way you can get someone else to ask him about it covertly?

Anonymous
    January 17, 2015 at 2:51 pm #71202

LOOKING FOR A SPANKING PARTNER/DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE PARTNER OUR WEBSITE IS FREE http://www.myddlife.com free membership

Anonymous
    January 20, 2015 at 6:31 pm #71322

Best dating site for man http://www.eyesdating.com

The_ScarletClaw
    Participant
    January 21, 2015 at 1:18 am #71338

From what I can tell, it seems like he’s just not interested in you anymore. You say y’all are rarely intimate. Perhaps one night, try to get intimate with him and show him on what he’s missing out since he isn’t interested. Make the first move. Be adventurous.