Advice Needed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Advice Needed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Participant
    January 12, 2015 at 12:49 am #70284
    Advice Needed

I am looking for some advice: This girl I like seems to like both me and another guy, this other guy used to be her fwb. She seems to be conflicted between the two of us and which guy she wants to date. It is very stressful because it seems as though some days she likes me and the next, this other guy. Its almost as if we are both trying to court her at the same time. I really like this girl and I know this other guy does as well. I am very stressed out about the entirety of the situation, because I can never tell where I stand with this girl. I know that she has significant feelings for me and has not pushed me away, but at the same time I am always unsure of how she feels about the other guy…I feel as though he has an advantage over me as well since he used to know her and be her fwb. Additionally, to make things more complicated, she has a hard time expressing her feelings and when she does manage to get a feeling out she doesn’t explain well. What should I do? Thanks!