Advice needed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Advice needed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Associate
    Participant
    January 24, 2015 at 1:35 pm #71787
    Advice needed

I have attended a business meeting with mo colleague and saw a girl there. During the meeting we were smiling to each other (it probably means nothing) and I have decided that will try and make a move after the meeting is over.

I have started a small conversation, by asking where she studied and how long she worked in the company. Did not have much time or opportunity to make a move since her bosses were always nearby. It is very unlikely that we will meet again.

We did not exchange any contacts, but based on information she provided (university attended and her name) I was able to find her on social networks easily.

So, my question is whether I should wrote to her on any of the social networks and if so, what should I wrote in order not to freak her out and not to look like a stalker.

I would appreciate opinions from both men and ladies. Ladies how would you react if a man would have written to you in the said circumstances.

skullcrusher69
    Participant
    January 25, 2015 at 10:46 pm #71824

Dude I know how I would handle this. I would definitely friend request her. If she doesn’t accept you you’re beat move on. If she does I would randomly check to see if she’s online. Hopefully you will catch her online not too long after she accepts you. within a week or so. Then just send her a casual message and have a conversation with her right on the messanger. don’t get into long boring or gushy emails. keep it light and fun at first, then ask some questions about who she is and her background. If it goes really well she will say let’s text it’s much easier and then you have her number and go from there. If she talks to you for a while like a couple of hours and doesn’t say that then I would get right down to it and ask her if she wants to meet up. If the conversation is very short I would wait a few days and try again. If she ignores you chances are your beat. Hope this helps.

Associate
    Participant
    January 26, 2015 at 2:07 pm #71848

Thanks, mate. I already wrote her a message, but it looks like she is no longer using facebook. Her last activity was back in November, and the message is not showing as “read” yet.

Guess I will wait this week and see if something changes, then will think about other options to reach her.