advice needed please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

advice needed please

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:14 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

gayoz
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 12:46 pm #75053
    advice needed please

So i met this guy on a dating web site and we have been on a couple of dates. We text each other every day. Im really starting to fall in love with him but i dont know how he really feels. What is a subtle way of txting him and finding out how he really feels about me. I want to know if he is just leading me on or if there is really is some thing there and he is keen on me. Any advice or txt message ideas would be great. Please help.

AkiraYuki
    Participant
    March 14, 2015 at 10:27 pm #75377

I believe that in times like this, you need to be straightforward. Have a small conversation first, then do something like, “Hey just throwing this out there but can I ask you something?” so you can ease your way into what you wanna find out, which is how he feels. When you get to ask how he feels about you and he doesnt respond right away don’t worry. Give him a few hours at least. If he doesnt answer at all like after several hours to a day, then you know to ditch him.

JohnSomebody
    Participant
    April 4, 2015 at 6:53 pm #76687

Actually if I can be honest…I have a concern when guys began to fall in love with you in such a short period of time such as yourself. I just feel that for you to develop those kinds of feelings this early in the game can cause him to pull away since its only been a couple of dates. Give it more time…Get to know him better …..I can understand if you feel some good chemistry with him and there’s a good connection so far. However, maybe its just me…but I tend to believe that those words “I Love You” should not be used so loosely due to the fact that they are some really powerful words. Therefore, take things easy. What you can do however is contact him for another date and then if things are going well…find out if he enjoys your company and what he thinks if you guys can see each other on a more consistent basis because you like his company also and then see how things goes at a gradual pace. Good luck!!!!

cutebabe1561
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 5:43 pm #78735

the best way to find out how he is feeling is to talk to him about it .