Advice on a girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Advice on a girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

har7655
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 5:05 pm #156695
    Advice on a girl

I’m a 22 year old guy. I’ve been talking to some old friends and most of us haven’t seen each other in 8-10 year (since we moved up to high school). We organised a reunion for tomorrow night (there’s 5 of us) but all but 1 girl, who’s single, has cancelled. I thought sod it and asked her if she wanted to go out just the 2 of us and she said yes! So we are going for a few drinks after not seeing each other for years!

Now I think she’s pretty cute and we’ve been a little flirty over Facebook messagenger (which she didn’t pick up on straight away). We might not even get on after so long without talking, but I have 2 questions:

Is it basically a date or not?
    If we do get on do I make a move on her or should I focus on rebuilding a ‘friendship’ at first and then ask her out again?

lfckfc123
    Participant
    November 16, 2017 at 5:26 pm #156712

nothing to lose, just ask her dude

Gib1587
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 12:19 am #156732

I’d say it’s a date, and see what comes naturally.

datinglola
    datinglola
    Participant
    November 17, 2017 at 4:44 pm #156857

I think play it by ear, if she’s into you, keep the evening going or ask her our for next time.

mitch9667
    Participant
    November 20, 2017 at 8:49 am #156890

It sounds like a date to me, not that i’d know.

leather_lace1979
    Participant
    November 21, 2017 at 10:53 am #157078

Seems like a date, but maybe just start casual and then ask (maybe in a cute way? 😉 ) if she considers this a date, and if so, if she’d want to keep going.