Advice on contacting someone on dating site.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 10:50 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nusher
    Participant
    September 8, 2016 at 12:23 pm #110829

I recently signed onto a well known dating site, saw a woman I’m interested in, she seems really nice form her profile and photos, So I emailed her, no reply so I left it a month I sent another email just a short one to see if she got my first email but no reply, I kinda guess she’s not interested as I can see she has logged in recently. Should I just leave it or write a better email but what do I put? I don’t want to look pushy or weird! But no one has caught my eye since and she’ s still subscribed and login on. I don’t know if she doesn’t like me from my photos or maybe my emails wern’t good enough. I altered some of my details I put on Match as i had never signed up to a dating agency before and felt happier with what I have now, but that was after I contacted her. So should I email again and risk looking stupid or worse getting blocked or rejected! She doesn’t live too far form me too, what should I do?

will donati
    will donati
    Participant
    November 10, 2016 at 6:54 am #116957

Try writing a better mail, in a more pleasing and attractive way. One more try I guess wont do much harm.It depends on how passionate you are.