Advice on dating a difficult man

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:29 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

nycgirl
    Participant
    May 22, 2015 at 2:23 pm #79577

I’d like some advice from people who’ve been there on dating a very difficult man. This man makes dates and cancels them with regularity. He also disappears dor weeks at a time (no contact). Some background:
    – I am in love with him, I don’t need him for anything. I am not looking for “you can do better” kind of advice. I want him and nobody else, I know I can do better – I do not want to.
    – he is not married, although he may be dating several women this I do not know
    – he has issues stemming from childhood. I am aware of this and I understand I have to deal with it.
    – I have reason to believe he has feelings for me although I have no idea how to classify them.

I would really love to hear from people in a similar situation and how they deal with it.

Mopsa
    Participant
    August 12, 2015 at 2:33 am #83932

Dear Martyr,

Ask yourself one question.

“If you had a daughter, would you be happy if she chose a man like this?”