Advice on serial online profile checker –  Pls & Thx :)

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Advice on serial online profile checker – Pls & Thx :)

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jilly
    Participant
    April 24, 2015 at 3:52 pm #77867
    Advice on serial online profile checker – Pls & Thx :)

So I’ve been dating this guy I met online and about 2 months in I checked and saw that he had his profile still open and was online daily. I had hidden mine but then reopened it after seeing his still was. About 2 months later the dating has progressed to talking on the phone or seeing each other every day. I hadn’t checked to see if his profile was still open again until yesterday and he’s still online and checking his profile daily!! My profile is still open as well but have not logged on in over a month. So my question is do I even bother with this guy anymore? Am I just Ms. Right Now until he finds Ms. Right? I would really appreciate some perspective/ advice on what it means when someone who you don’t think is dating anyone else (since we are talking/seeing each other every night) and you seem to be having a great time with is still browsing their online profile. I’m new to the online dating scene so I’m not sure what the proper etiquette is for when you take down your profile.

ronnie15
    Participant
    April 29, 2015 at 8:40 am #77961

Are you guys official at all? If not then he has every right to still be seeing his options. I say if you don’t like it talk to him about it. See if you guys can be on the same page on where you both stand with one another.