Advice on what to do next…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 12:30 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

b19d4ve
    Participant
    December 14, 2017 at 7:35 pm #160146

I was in a long-term relationship (9 years) which ended 12 months ago. Even though it was a mutual split, I took it quite badly and have lived a life of solitude this last year. I’m 33, we have 2 children and we both still live in the same house due to previous financial difficulties. She lives with her new partner (of 6 months) half of the week.
    My self esteem and confidence is really quite poor.
    A few months ago, a new girl started working in the same building I work in, a few weeks ago our paths crossed and we talked a few times, when we spoke, she would come across quite shy, nervous and start blushing which made me think she might like me. She is absolutely stunning, way out of my league. I have been putting in a little ground work and discovered today she is only 22 years old. I feel the age gap and my situation will ultimately put her off, that’s if she is even remotely interested.
    Do I take a shot at this?