Age Difference

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Age Difference

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:10 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Confused48
    Participant
    April 9, 2017 at 6:04 pm #132669
    Age Difference

I’ve seen where people say to divide your age by 2 and add 7 to give you the lowest age person you could ask out. So if you’re 50, it would be 32. Or subtract 7 then double it for the highest age. Again if you’re 50, it would be 86. I’m not sure I agree with that. Anybody care to chime in on how big an age difference is too much?

tree780
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 2:36 pm #132744

dont matter as long as you connect

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 10, 2017 at 2:52 pm #132753

yeah.. rules are for those that cna’t think or pay attention and figure it out themselves 🙂
    people aren’t equal. So one 25 yr old does not equal another 25 yr old. So i throw age out the window.

I do think “stage of life” and compatibilit is a better measuring stick. for instance.. somebody that is DONE with kids and looking foward to moving to Fiji for retirmenet and play the rest of their life is PROBABLY not in the same stage of life (and therefore not compatible) with a 23something just out of college who wants to start their career in law and live in the big city who wants to have family and 2-3 kids in the next 10 yrs.

So look for compatibility and stage of life. Age can indicate to a very small degree what that might be (i would probably say most 50+ somethings are not all that compatible with 22 yr olds or less) but this one comes down to personal stage of life, personality, maturity, and what they want in life (their lifestyle).

ryu
    Participant
    April 12, 2017 at 9:21 pm #133084

doesn’t matter unless shes over 18 bro . hav fun

KrimzonWolf
    Participant
    April 12, 2017 at 9:53 pm #133086

dont matter as long as you connect

I have had an experience with a woman 5 years older than me. But like richiro was saying, people are at different stages of life. I was 18, she was 23. She probably still saw me as a little kid, but that can change a lot when you get past your twenties. That is just my personal experience however. The numbers you are throwing around are quite drastic. It’s the kind of numbers you would expect from some old famous movie star marrying a young fan of his.

rogerpham12
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 2:09 am #133089

Does it get weird if a 50 year old guys dating a 20 year old girl.

bria
    bria
    Participant
    April 13, 2017 at 12:24 pm #133155

wow for really..they should have hangout with young girls like me text me on hangout briajohnsonwilliam90@gmail.com