AH – this in-control libra is nervous around me! Help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

yogamindgirl
    yogamindgirl
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 3:30 pm #123182

So it’s clear we like each other. She calls me Kimmy and Kimmy-cakes. Ugh – Kimmycakes – goof grief. But she runs around like a chicken with her head cut off when we’re together at the yoga studio. She is the boss yogi, so she’s busy, but she is rarely calm, and I desperately want to have some ease with her. She’s asked me to work on a project with her, so I know we are on the right track. She’s a slow and steady one this libra – but does ANYONE have any advice to help settle her down? Thank you so much!!

Lilah
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 9:28 am #124880

why try changing who she is? its either you going to accept her for who she is or it will never work. if you find yourself trying to change someone that person is not right for you. that is why are you trying to change her? seeing how I myself a libra I get the same way as she does, having so much gone on with so many ideas it might seem like we all over the place in all reality we are calm and collective. If someone came in and took everything about you and tried to dramatically remove all those parts that make you the person you are, you’ll be like, “Bye.” so why try to do it to her? If there’s one thing that actually might happen when you try to change someone, it’s that they might change into someone who they and not want to be with you. my advice would be You should be focusing your energy on changing yourself for the better. Instead of pointing out what’s wrong with other people. We all have things we can change about ourselves

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 1:12 pm #125000

agreed…