Alcohol influence

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Alcohol influence

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:44 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

taurus
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 10:08 am #97268
    Alcohol influence

Recently a group of colleagues and I went for drinks at a bar. There is this colleague whom both of us has a mutual but undeclared affection. After a few rounds she began to hug and kiss me. I was slightly high but I resisted as there were other colleagues around. We continued drinking until we were about 90% drunk. We took a cab together and I sent her back. However on the cab I lost control and I began to fondle her. The next morning I recalled what I did and i totally regretted my actions. Ever since then she is cold to me.

I’m pretty sure she recalled what happened. I am thinking there might be 2 scenarios
    A) she is mad at me for doing what I did when she’s drunk
    B) she did not resist and regretted it too

What should I do….

Quote Reply

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 11:01 am #97282

Quickly apologize for your actions.

ineedanswers
    Participant
    April 8, 2016 at 9:22 pm #97384

Apologize/talk it out bud.

ShyGuy18
    Participant
    April 9, 2016 at 4:08 pm #97397

Apologizing is best

ShyGuy18
    Participant
    April 9, 2016 at 4:08 pm #97398

Apologize is best

karma2009
    Participant
    April 9, 2016 at 9:52 pm #97403

Did you ever think maybe she is embarrassed and thinks you turned her down because you weren’t interessded? Fondling or not… sharing a cab after she was clearly interested in you at the bar normaly means she’s willing to go farther. She might just be embarrassed or her insecurity level shot up 10points

MarisiaKing
    MarisiaKing
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 11:54 pm #97504

At this point, your best bet is to apologize sincerely, back off for a little while, and try again in a little while. You know she was interested, if only while drunk, so your goal now is to get her interested normally, if she isn’t already. Alcohol can help, of course, but I wouldn’t rely on it after what happened. Oh, and don’t let it drag on too long before apologizing.